This gorgeous sterling silver Claddagh ring has a green heart to evoke the Emerald Isle surrounded by cubic zirconia crystals. The Claddagh symbols represent love (heart), friendship (hands), and loyalty (crown), and echo the words of the Irish sailor who first crafted it for his sweetheart: “With these hands, I give you my heart, and I crown it with my love”. This sterling silver ring with cubic zirconia has been Irish hallmarked in Dublin Castle.
- Handcrafted in Sterling Silver
- Inlaid with Cubic Zirconia gemstones
- Height 11mm (0.43 inches)
- Handcrafted and handmade in Ireland
- Free Standard Shipping and a 30-day money-back guarantee